Shannon Eric Denton. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features.
- Wuthering Heights - A Speaking Activity in the English Literary Classroom.
- Caught Being Good (55 Portobello Road);
- Belle Curve: Last Night.
- Yoga- Relaxation and Meditation!
- The Vampire Magician (A Short Story)?
New Releases. The Boxcar Children. Kate Deal. Description Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny, four orphaned brothers and sisters, suddenly appear in a small town.
Gertrude Chandler Warner
No one knows who these young wanderers are of where they have come from. Frightened to live with a grandfather they have never met, the children make a home for themselves in an abondoned red boxcar they discover in the woods. Henry, the oldest, goes to town to earn money and buy food and supplies.
Ambitious and resourceful, the plucky children make a happy life for themselves - until Violet gets too sick for her brothers and sister to care for her. This unabridged recording will delight any child who has fantasized about being on his or her own and overcoming every obstacle.
- Secrets of the NSCA-CPT Exam Study Guide: NSCA-CPT Test Review for the National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Personal Trainer Exam?
- What Children’s Literature Teaches Us About Money: Gertrude Chandler Warner’s ‘The Boxcar Children’.
- The Boxcar Children Book Review | Plugged In?
- 75th Anniversary | The Boxcar Children?
- The Service Payoff: How Customer Service Champions Outserve and Outlast the Competition.
- Car Sales Training.
Other books in this series. Synopsis About this title "synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title. From the Publisher : The Boxcar Children, published sixty years ago in , has captured the imaginations of generations of readers. Buy New Learn more about this copy. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title.
Site Information Navigation
Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Scholastic Inc. New Softcover Quantity Available: 1. Seller Rating:. New Paperback Quantity Available: 2. Kate Deal [Illustrator].
ISBN 13: 9780590426909
Ask Question. Asked 2 years, 8 months ago. Active 1 month ago. Viewed 1k times.
Kids Books Authors: Gertrude Chandler Warner
Books don't write themselves, so who wrote the later stories in the Boxcar Children series? Rand al'Thor Per Wikipedia : Only the first 19 stories were written by creator Warner.
It seems it was a group effort. The only thing this answer shows is which books were written by GCW and which by other authors. Your only source for those other author s even being plural is an uncited Wikipedia page i. I think that each one had an individual ghostwriter, but I haven't been able to find name s yet. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.
Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name.